Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ward Camp out 24th of July

Our ward has a ward camp out every year at Tiber Dam. James had to work so I pulled the trailer down there so we could hang out with everybody.  ( I am pretty proud of myself that I could drive with the trailer).  We had a pot luck to begin the night then just sat around and chatted while Brother Anderson played with Nick and Araya.  He brought this huge volley ball for them to play with.  They had so much fun kicking it and throwing it around.  We called it a night early cause James had to go to work at 6:am.  We had breakfast that the bishopric prepared, amazing as always, then packed up and headed down to the lake.  I love the women of our ward they offer to babysit so I can go out skiing and tubing on the boat.  Araya even got to take a turn on the tube, but silly me didn't get a picture of it since I was riding with her.  We took all the kids in and headed out to ski.  It was Paul, Bishop, Deidre and me.  We all took our turns and I am so proud to say that I got up on my 5th try, although I didn't stay up very long, I still go up I was so excited!  They wanted me to try again, but we had been on the lake for awhile and I knew Mason was probably getting hungry and fussy so we headed back.  It was  a great trip, I had so much fun and so did Araya.  Once she got in the lake you couldn't keep her out of it.



Araya with Brother Cunnington, she had is hat on before she put it back on his head. 


All the guys hanging around






Brother Anderson Playing with Nick and Araya

0 comments: