James was at scout camp all week this week. They left early Monday morning and won't be back until tomorrow afternoon. Our other vehicle is still in the shop getting fixed (this is the third week!) So needless to say I didn't have a car all week. My mode of transportation was a bike with a stroller. Tuesday night Araya cried all night long and would only sleep for 30 minutes to an hour at a time then spend the next hour crying. I called the doctor to get an appointment as soon as they opened and they said they couldn't get me in to see my doctor for 3 weeks. So I had to see the crazy doctor, how she ever got her license amazes me. But when you are desperate you have to lower your standards a little bit to get help. (I had to walk to the doctors office that morning.) I called my friend to take me to get Araya's prescriptions filled, it is so nice to have awesome friends! She started feeling better right away and we both got to take a nice long nap. I am babysitting a couple of boys for a couple of weeks while they are up here visiting there dad. They are very well behaved little boys and it has been fun having them hang out at my house. Bryce and Elaine came up for the week and that has been awesome getting to see them again. There baby girl has grown up so much in the past month, she has lost her newborn look and already smiles and laughs. I hope our next one is a giggly baby. Araya is such a serious kid, but she learns so fast. She watches some one do something and in a couple of tries can do it. At least we will have one smart one out of the bunch. James got drawn for trophy elk in unit 1 and we are so excited to come down for the Month of September! Just as winter is settling in here we will be able to have one more month of summer! Tici called this week too and said that she is getting married. I am really excited for her. I know they will be really happy. He seems like a great guy I am excited to have him become part of the family
1 comments:
My gosh girl!! A bike and a stroller and walk to the doctor? I think you're a pioneer! Poor baby...hope she's better.
Post a Comment