Araya was playing with the lazy susan spinning it and smashed her thumb. At first it looked like it took the tip of her thumb off but it was just a cut and healed perfectly with just a little scar.
Then today James decided to shave his head. This is the first time I have seen him bald and it took a little getting used to but I think it looks good, It will even look better once he gets a little sun!
Some other things that we have been doing, I started helping with the swim team up here and it has been so much fun. I didn't realize how much I missed coaching until I started helping. I would sometimes take Araya with me and leave her in the stroller or I would take her over to a friends house to play. We also went to the lake for the first time this year and took precious with us. (I forgot to take pictures while we were there) She doesn't like water, but with a little work we got her to swim out pretty far to get her ball. She loved it and played for a long time in the water. We were there for the ward camp out and some members brought a boat and inner tube. Of course we had to ride on it and take a couple of wipe outs!! We had a lot of fun and Araya even got to play in the water. Although she wasn't to happy when the waves were breaking on the shore. We also just sold our house after being on the market 2 days, we had an awesome realtor and if anyone needs one in the Benson area I highly recommend her. We close on Sept 25th so hopefully everything will go through. It has been a great month and we look forward for what the future holds!



2 comments:
Happy Birthday Araya. Sorry we missed that one! James' hair looks.....ok. Araya is so CUTE and so BIG! We loved the pictures of her, we're going to have to buy a few off the website. Thanks for posting them! We love you guys!
Your July sounds a lot like mine..busy & fun! I love the picture at the top, she is adorable! Are you guys moving, or are you just selling your place in Benson?
Post a Comment