Thursday, March 5, 2009

Church ball...

For all of you out there that have played or seen a church basketball game, you will get a kick out of this. James and I got recruited to play for our ward in a b-ball game tonight. It was a 30 min drive and had started to snow again (I can't wait for spring). We get there and begin to play and we are having a great time. Then we start the 4th quarter and one of the guys decides that he wants to guard me. There are two girls on the court on there team, so I was a tad bit ticked off at the guy already. I found out the reason on the next two plays. It is a lot easier to run over a girl than a guy!! In to plays I got an elbow to the ribs and to the lips. After that I made James switch with me (he was guarding the girl). And the guy got all upset when he saw James guarding him, that made me smile! James ruffed him up a little for me, I have an awesome husband!

1 comments:

spice2116 said...

lol i didnt think they had church ball anymore due to competitive people lol so funny