Today was ward conference and the Stake Primary Presidency came down to do orientation. I had Araya since James was in bishopric meetings. She was doing really good, I set her on a blanket to let her play. She started to fuss so I gave her a cracker and put the package back in the diaper bag, which happened to be right in front of her. Well when she was done with her cracker, I looked over and she had gotten the package out of the bag and was trying to get one out. luckily she didn't manage to dump them out and we had to move the back away from her. She is getting so big, she can stand while holding on to something and she has learned to clap. But I think her favorite (and mommy's) is she knows how to give kisses! You tell her to give you kisses and she will. It is the cutest thing ever. She loves to go for walks (her doing the walking) and she loves to jump. She also has learned how to play peek-a-boo, it really helps her to not fuss before she goes down for a nap if we play a couple of times. She still doesn't laugh, and about all we can get out of her is one short burst. But she sure loves to smile and play.
Halloween 2017
8 years ago



3 comments:
I can picture her getting in the diaper bag for the crackers....go girl! And kisses....how very cool is that...she's one smart little girl. You better watch out!!
How sweet! It is so amazing how fast they grow & learn. Bailee has unloaded her diaper bag in YW a few times, but I wasn't as fortunate as you...her cookies fell out of the bag!
Tammy! I totally just came across your blog and I am so excited!! Your little girl is soo cute! How are you??? It's been so long!
Post a Comment