Thursday, March 26, 2009

Needing to catch up!!

Araya has been teething this last week, so I am catching up on everything. She has started to hold her self up while standing. She is starting to take some steps while holding on to things too. She would much rather be on the floor standing than anything else. I think she likes the freedom, which if true, she will be one independent little girl.


I took these next two after her nap one day, she had crawled from the other side of the bed and was talking so I would know she was awake and would come and get her. She is very good a communicating what she wants. Or maybe I am just starting to understand what all her babbles mean!






We have also given up the baby bath and have graduated to the sink. Daddy even taught her how to splash with her feet. She loves her little rubber duckies, they are some of her favorite toys. Probably because she can fit the beak in her mouth. She has also learned how to squeeze them to make noise.



I bought her a jumper since she loves to jump. She has to be in the mood to be in it or she will just sit there and cry. But when she is feeling good, she jumps and spins to her hearts content.




What happens when James is left in charge!









We have a huge mirror in our entry way, we sit her in front of it from time to time to entertain her. Well one day she started giving her reflection kisses. She would get all excited and then give the baby kisses. Then she would laugh and do it all over again. It was so cute to watch










I love to play on the computer, plus our computer room is one of the warmest rooms in the house from the windows. We spend a lot of time in here. Her bouncer wasn't entertaining her any more so I opened up my top drawer in the desk to keep her occupied for a little while. She had so much fun playing in the drawer. She could barely see in it, then she would try to reach as far as she could to try to snag something to play with. She would get something, play with it for a couple of minutes then try and grab something else.










Araya has now gotten two bottom teeth. They were trying to come in at the same time and were almost through, but her gums swelled up and they both went back down. She got one on James' birthday and the other came up a couple of days later. There were only a couple of times when she was really cranky but she sure did handle it like a trooper.













2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Tammy, it's Melissa again! Your little girl is so adorable! She is in a really fun stage. I am glad to have found your blog!

Bev said...

It's about time you got to blogging....but it was worth the wait. Gosh she's cute and so smart!! Love to see how much she'd grown!!