Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My side of the Story...

Yes, I did get a DeWalt drill... Our old one lost both of its batteries and is a useless piece of junk.  I bought it 6 years ago for 40 bucks.  I think I got my money's worth!  It is time I started working with something decent for a change.  Especially when we pretty much have to gut our house and rebuild it from the inside out.  Let me set the record straight...  I will probably get less irritated if I had decent tools to work with!  And by the way...  The DeWalt drill was a refurbished drill.  Heaven forbid I buy something new... Ever...  We still need a lot of things for the house, but I must wait until someone feels sorry enough to give me the things I need.  I will testify that Anarchy does not work for everyone.  Please dont tell her I said that...  She is 8.5 months pregnant.  I'm calling the plumber today!!!

0 comments: