Well I figured that I should start writing again and not worry so much about "catching up". Today was Fast Sunday, I love them! I just love going to church and being able to feel the spirit while I am there. It is a great pick me up for the week. I am now the music leader of the primary and just love my callings. I love teaching the kids new songs, it is great when the little sunbeams are singing the words to the songs. My art work isn't always the best but the kids sure do get a kick out of it when they can tell what the drawings are supposed to be. I am now 37 weeks pregnant with our first boy and I can now say that I am ready to get this kid out of me! It has been a lot more uncomfortable for me than when I was pregnant with Araya. But it sure has been fun feeling him kick all the time. Brandon has also been staying with us since mid Feb. We sure are getting a crash course in raising a teenager. Good thing he is such a great kid that it is kind of hard to screw up with him. That is all for now! we will check in again tomorrow.
Halloween 2017
8 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment