Friday, April 3, 2009

Snowing again!

Today it started snowing again. After it being in the 50's we weren't to excited to have the snow back. When we woke up at 7:00 there was only an inch of snow on the ground. By the time Araya and I left for church (3 hours later) there was 5'' on the ground. It wasn't a nice beautiful soft snow. It was a wind howling, hold on to your skirt so you don't flash anybody kind of snow. When we got out of church there was 8'' on the ground. Then about an hour later the storm left and it was very peaceful outside. We went outside to check it out, and we discovered that it was a wet snow instead of the powder we usually get. Perfect of snow balls and snowmen. I wanted to go play in the snow, I put Araya down for a nap and went to attempt to make a snowman. I got the bottom ball done, then James came out and said that Araya was awake. Not wanting to leave the fun, we dressed Araya up (in many layers) then headed outside to enjoy the snow. She really wasn't to impressed, but James and I had tons of fun playing.







After Araya played in the snow for a little bit, James decided to make snowballs. And yes he through one at me while I was holding her. He is such a punk! Then there is me trying to make a snowball with one hand, totally not working. So I never got him back, but there is always the next time it snows!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi James, Tammy, and Araya Lee! Your baby is so beautiful! I very much enjoyed seeing your pictures!
Your cousin,
Elaine Mae