Saturday, April 18, 2009

Stories, getting stuck, toilet paper, and watching tv

Araya has been crawling for a couple of weeks and she has mastered her speed crawl. With achievements comes stories. First up, Araya loves baby Einsteins the movies and she sits there and watches them and plays and laughs. Well I guess she was getting board of watching the same movie (I only have two different ones) when she decided to watch it from a different angle. I found her sitting up against the dvd holder in a corner and this was the angle she was watching the show from. As you can see you can barely see the TV. She sat here almost the entire move (15 mins).



Next up we were in her room, I was cleaning and she was playing on the floor. She starts fussing and I turn around and she has crawled up onto the bottom of her jumper. She didn't know how to get off and got a little scared. The great mom that I am, I had to take a picture first before I rescued her!




Not 20 mins later, we were still in her room she decides to go exploring again. With in 30 seconds of me checking on her, she had crawled out into the hall and in the bathroom and was chowing down on toilet paper! It was clean so breath a sigh of relief!
And the last and final story of the day, the hoots came by selling eggs so I ran outside grabbed some eggs and came back in. Well where do I find her? In the laundry room eating paper. I had cleaned out my truck and brought everything and stuck it in the laundry room on the floor. I am sure that the stories will keep coming and this is only the beginning!



5 comments:

Melissa said...

That makes me laugh about her watching TV in the corner. My kids have all had their moments of crazy watching. Kids are so fun. I know how crazy life can get with little one who gets into EVERYTHING. It sure keeps life interesting!

Roxy Dozier said...

Araya is getting so big! We love checking your blog and catching up on every thing happening. Hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon! We love you guys.

Hulsey Family said...

Araya is getting so big! Bailee can relate to a few of those stories also...she hasn't tasted TP before, just unrolled and unrolled it! When are you coming to AZ for the elk hunt? I didn't get drawn this year...totally bummed. Good luck to James though. It was good to see what you all have been up to. If we are in Benson the same time a play date would be great! Take care.

hancock crew said...

Isn't it fun when they become mobile!!! Macie hasn't started crawling yet, but is just a few weeks away. She is getting up on all 4, just hasn't quite got the consept yet. I'm going to add you to my blog, hope you don't mind. :)

Brittnie Roit said...

Oh hey there! I didnt even know you had a blog, until I saw your comment. How are you? Hows Tiffany doing? Your baby is a cutie pie!!!