Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Continued...













Christmas Eve James was off but had to go to go in for a couple of hours to get new tires on a truck for a friend. By the time he got home Araya was down for a nap so we had to put off opening presents till she woke up. I spent the day baking, making goodie trays for our neighbors. We spent the afternoon delivering them which was a lot of fun. James and I then decided that we would make this a tradition with our family, the kids and mom would spend the morning baking and then we would all go out in the afternoon and deliver the plates. After we got home I had to get ready to go sing at the Presbyterian Church in a trio. We stayed for the entire service because we felt a little weird leaving in the middle of it. It was very different from our church and it made me appreciate the gospel so much more. We got home at 10pm and decided to open a couple of presents since James was working the next day. He surprised me with gifts that he had gotten a month ago and kept at the station all the time saying he didn't know what to get me. He had done a good job.




Araya also tried Green beans over the weekend, she likes them a lot. I was worried after the carrots I thought she was going to be a real picky eater. She also had her first Ritz cracker which she loved! She devours them, it is so funny to watch.



She has also discovered her feet and plays with them whenever she is on her back. This other pictures is just one we took in this outfit and we got a great smile to go with it!


2 comments:

Bev said...

Love the pictures! You all look so good! What a sweetie pie.....and I don't mean James. Bet Grandma Char is having a fit without that baby close buy. What a cutie! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness your blog is so cute. The pictures are so cute.I would like some copies if I could. Have a Great NEWYEAR.I love you all.

Love MOM