The sun is shining, the wind isn't blowing and you are nice and warm inside. You decided to run out and check the mail, then BAM you have frozen boogers! It is one of the weirdest feelings you can have. For those of you that have been in -30 degree weather you know what I am talking about. It takes you 15 minutes to dress to go outside to do anything. It gives "The Christmas Story" a whole new meaning. But the weather does have it's perks. Church was canceled for the entire stake and James and I were able to spend the entire day just hanging out with no pressure to do anything. No meetings no work it was great. We spent the day at a friends house eating and playing games (when one of the kids didn't need to be entertained). I took some more photos of our front yard, I still can't believe there is this much snow and I don't think it is going away anytime soon. We might even get a white Christmas!!
Halloween 2017
8 years ago



1 comments:
I remember my first frozen boogers in Wyoming. It is a weird feeling!
Post a Comment