Monday, December 15, 2008

tummy time







Araya hates tummy time. She screams as soon as you put her on her tummy so we have been trying to make it a little bit fun for her so she won't cry the entire time. We put a toy in front of her for her to play with, she would get this determined look on her face - I want that toy look - she can't crawl yet but she flexes her back and rocks on her tummy! Both her head, and feet were in the air. I wasn't quick enough to get a picture, but James did get her to smile while she was on her tummy. She did get the little elephant and began to suck on it. She was pretty happy after that.

3 comments:

The Kleyn Family said...

Hey, thanks for following my blog :) Now I can keep up with yours! Araya is the cutest!! It's kinda fun how much they hate tummy time though isn't it?...

Hulsey Family said...

Hi Stanley's!! (Kayleen told me your blog link)Araya is so cute! Good luck with the tummy times!! I'm sending you guys some goodies but they probably won't arrvie till after Christmas..maybe before..who knows! Merry Christmas to you all. Love ya The Hulsey's!

Roxy Dozier said...

WOW!! I didn't know you guys had a blog. It's great. I'm so excited to hear all about the going ons up there. The girls love all the pictures of Araya. We'll be checking your blog often. Maybe when all the snow melts, we'll come and visit. We love you guys!!