I can't believe Christmas has come and gone, we were so busy we never really got to sit down and open presents. We still have unopened presents at our house. We went to our ward party last Friday and James was able to be Santa's little helper this year! He was so cute in his little Santa suite. Araya fell asleep in my arms then I got called out of the room and didn't get back till James was done and gone (we only have 10 kids in our ward so it didn't take long). I only got one picture of him as Santa and you can't even see his face!
Halloween 2017
8 years ago



2 comments:
LOL, never thought I would see James being Santa! I bet he was the PERFECT guy for the job though. How fun. I have a few gifts for you guys but who knows when I'll actually get around to sending them. Soon hopefully. Happy New Year!!
Can't believe what a cute Santa you have there and I can't believe you still have unopened presents too. Give Araya one more year and you'll wonder what happened to all the presents...she'll open everything! What a sweet baby. Miss you guys! Hugs to all! STAY WARM!
Post a Comment