Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snow!!!











It finally has snowed more than a dusting. I am so excited, that as soon as it comes back into the teens and the wind stops blowing I am out there to play in it. We have about a foot now, but with the wind there are drifts 3 feet high and places where there isn't any snow. James and I woke up last night at 3am and listened to the wind and watched the storm. You couldn't' see 10 feet from the window. It was an experience to watch an actual blizzard, something that most of us Arizonans haven't experienced. The high for this weekend is supposed to be -8 and the low is -30. I think I will keep watching from the window! Here are some pictures of our front porch and back yard. The other picture is from our basement. We found out this morning that the basement door doesn't shut tight! James will have to try to fix that when he gets home from work.




0 comments: