I have been trying to put Araya to bed for the last 3 hours! She finally gave up and went to sleep. She usually does so good, when I put her down she is asleep with in minutes or lays there quietly until she falls asleep. She has been awake since 5pm and I new she was tired but I guess she caught a second wind and didn't want to go to sleep. I would lie her down and she would start screaming, I would let her scream for a couple of minutes then go check on her and she would see me and get all excited and smile. Then I would leave and she would start screaming again. I picked her up and she was happy as can be just sitting on my lap playing. She finally got tired again 3 hours later, when I put her down she was asleep before I left the room. Dang kid! I took a picture of her eyes. They are so blue I love them! They remind me of the ocean when it is nice and calm.
Halloween 2017
8 years ago



1 comments:
She is so stinkin' cute.....and you can tell she's getting bigger, just won't sleep as much. funny little girl!
Post a Comment