Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Arizona here I come!!

I am so stinkin excited! I just booked my tickets to go to Arizona for a week! My Brother David is leaving to go overseas and I wanted to come and see him before he leaves. And of course I will go to see the Grandmas' (I would get hunted down and shot if I didn't). I have been working on 3 quilts for Araya's room and have two down with one more to go. They are turning out really cute, I am so glad. Araya slept in till 9:30 this morning, she usually wakes up at 5 or 6. I went in there at 8:30 to make sure she was still breathing, she was sound asleep. She must of had a long day yesterday for her to crash out so long. It was really nice to be able to sleep in, we both got to catch up on our zzz's.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the Aunts and cousins, too? Debbie

kaypalmer4 said...

Cute blanket... Do we get to see you too...
Kay & James

Bev said...

Amen....Debbie! When are you coming? We need to plan a party! Cute quilt, too!

Best Nana said...

Hi kids ,
You think your excited I am so pumped I can't hardley stand it I want to see you guys in a real bad way.Have a Great day. Love NANA

spice2116 said...

have you gone homemaker on me? making quilts and such lol

enjoy sleeping in while you can