Araya finally rolled over!! I was so excited to watch her do it, we laid her on our bed last night and she rolled over a couple of seconds later. I rearranged our living room today, what a project it took me all day to get it finished, but it is done and it looks so much better than it did before. I also hooked up our surround system that Santa brought, it is amazing the difference that it makes when watching movies! Now we just need a big HDTV to go along with it. We can all dream right! We are supposed to get more snow tomorrow, hopefully it will stay halfway warm
Halloween 2017
8 years ago



2 comments:
Before you know it that little one will be walking....hang on, they grow up too fast! Let's see a pic of the living room.....keep on decorating and rolling over!
hi kids,
Glad to know you are surviving the snow. Im glad you got your package I hope you like it. You should be getting another one in a couple of days. We love you all and miss you alot. be SAFE!!!!!!!Love Ya MOM Stanley
Post a Comment