Oh how I love Wednesdays. I get to get out of the house for a couple of hours and go play volley ball. I love it, it is my release and my once a week break. My friend Vicki usually watches her but she and her boy have been sick the last two weeks so James stayed home from mutual and watched her. He did really good, he feed her some bananas and gave her a bottle of Juice. He is such a good dad and she loves him so much. She will see him and follow him where ever he goes. She is defiantly a daddy's little girl. She is doing so good sleeping in her own crib. She has slept through the night since we moved her. It makes me a little sad that she is growing up so fast, but I love having my own room back. I got my taxes done today too! I love tax time, we always get money back. It is our little savings plan that we use to do something fun with. We are going to try to go to Hawaii this spring. I have always wanted to go and I am way excited to plan this trip. We are taking Araya with us, James wants to leave her with my mom, but I couldn't bare to leave her behind.
Halloween 2017
8 years ago



1 comments:
lucky you.....Hawaii! I agree with James, leave the baby at home. You both deserve a little time along and grandma needs a little time to get acquainted with Araya. I haven't even gotten my W2 form yet and you've already got your done. Whoa!
Post a Comment