Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Run to Greatfalls...

I love going to Greatfalls to go shopping. We usually go every other week when we get paid to stock up on food and diapers. Araya woke up about 8:00 then headed out at 9:00. I went to my DR. Apt everything was good there, then of course we had to go eat Yippee!! It was my turn to pick so I chose Fudruckers. We hadn't been there in a while and there chicken bacon swiss with onion rings is so nummy. We got there just before the rush and placed our order. 20 minutes later I go up to check on them to make sure they didn't loose the slip. Just as I get there they call us, but there is only one burger ugh. So they made another one for us, in under 2 minutes I might add. Plus we got it for free because they didn't get it on the first order. That was pretty cool and well worth the wait. From there we went to Walmart and found some smoking deals on Christmas stuff they still had left over. I got little stockings for Primary next year for .05 apiece. We did our normal shopping and FINALLY picked up a curtain rod for the computer room. We have had the curtains for 4 months and kept forgetting to get a rod for them. I'll try to get them up tomorrow. It was pushing 3pm and Araya STILL hadn't fallen asleep yet. We had to make one last stop at Sam's Club then head home. Luckily she fell asleep on the way home and slept for a couple of hours after that. Pour kid shopping days are always so hard on her. While we were at Walmart she didn't want to sit in her car seat, she likes to sit up and see. She has been sitting up on her own so we decided to put her in the seat of a different cart and she loved it. She sat there looking around and smiling at everyone that passed. I took a picture with my camera phone so it isn't very good quality. Araya woke up just before it was time to leave for volley ball and was still a little cranky from not taking a good nap. On the way over to Vicki's she screamed the entire way. I took her out and told Vicki to call me if she kept screaming. She did really good there and only fussed for the last 15 minutes till James and I got there. Volley ball was so great tonight. We are getting past the "one hit wonders" and getting some good volleys going. People are realizing that is more fun to actually play than to watch people serve back and forth. After we got home Araya crashed out hard, I am really hoping she will sleep for a while to catch up on her ZZZ's.

2 comments:

Bev said...

We ate at Fudrucker's tonight too! How fun is that! Sounds like your little one is going to be a shopping fool....go ARAYA!! Aunt Bev can teach you some of the finer things about shopping....can't wait til she grows up!!

spice2116 said...

glad you are keeping up with the volleball, good times good times