Thursday, January 29, 2009

6 months old

Araya has reached her 6 month mark. She has learned to sit up on her, roll over and actually plan with toys instead of instantly putting them in her mouth. She has grown so fast and has really captured our hearts. She is very alert and watches everything that goes on. If we are out and about it is hard for her to go to sleep because she is afraid that she will miss something. She will eventually give up but will only take a 15 min power nap then she is ready to go for a couple more hours. She has started to laugh more than just one short burst and it is the cutest thing ever. I love her more and more each day as I watch her accomplish new things. I was very worried when I had her that if I had a boy I would love him more than her. As a new mom you hear all the horror stories about babies dying in there sleep from SIDS. So I would always prepare myself for finding my kid dead in her crib and it really prevented me from creating that special bond with her. The other day I picked her up from her nap and she just looked up at me and touched my face softly and just smiled up at me not taking her eyes off me. At that moment something changed inside of me and I had that love and bond with my baby that I was scared I would never have. She is a joy to have and I am so humbled to be able to be her mother. (now that I have composed my self back to the fun stuff!!) She loves her daddy so much, she hears his voice and looks to see where he is. When he walks in the room she follows him where ever he goes. It is so cute to watch because I know she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am sure she will milk it for all its worth when she gets older. Her are some pictures of her as she has grown.


Birth
1 month
2 months
3 months

4 months

0 comments: