Thursday, January 15, 2009

Banana bread and Bath time




I made my first loafs of Banana bread from scratch today! It was even edible, I am so glad it turned out ok. James and I spent an hours last night deshelling nuts while playing scrabble. We had a lot of fun doing it. But I was supposed to make one loaf with nuts and one with out cause James doesn't like nuts, I forgot. Oh well I'll just have to make some more for him. yum!






Tonight was bath night for Araya and boy does she love her baths!! She loves to splash and play with her feet and is excited the entire time. I really lucked out with her she is such a good baby.

I was reading another friends blog and she had made a great comment that I hadn't thought of. She uses her blog as her journal. I was so excited about that connection. I hate writing in my journal I have horrible handwriting and when I go back to read it I can't seem to make out my chicken scratch! I also love to scrapbook but it takes so much time and money. This is such a perfect combination of both. I can keep my journal and add pictures too! I was really glad to mark one more thing off my list of things I SHOULD be doing.




1 comments:

Bev said...

I love it! You're just such a little homemaker. The banana bread looks great, especially for your first time....and that baby....what a cutie patootie!! She's my kind of girl...lovin' those baths! I'm glad you blog often....I don't want to miss a thing.